The FISA Amendments Act largely exempted the federal government from having to work through a special court system in order to obtain warrants to monitor communications involving Americans. While President Obama was in the Senate, he opposed the legislation. Now that he's actually wielding the levers of...
In response to:
So right you are. I wonder why this is not apparent to others? Guess, "we the people" should at the very least drop a line or email to our elected officials and voice our opposition.
Senate Intelligence Committee Chair Dianne Feinstein has been presided over four days of committee debate over reauthorization of the FISA Amendments Act with an iron fist and incredible subordination to the Obama Administration. The FISA Amendments Act of 2008 was set to expire, but President Obama has been pushing for its un-amended reauthorization.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 28 minutes ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 3 hours ago