The FISA Amendments Act largely exempted the federal government from having to work through a special court system in order to obtain warrants to monitor communications involving Americans. While President Obama was in the Senate, he opposed the legislation. Now that he's actually wielding the levers of...
In response to:
So right you are. I wonder why this is not apparent to others? Guess, "we the people" should at the very least drop a line or email to our elected officials and voice our opposition.
Senate Intelligence Committee Chair Dianne Feinstein has been presided over four days of committee debate over reauthorization of the FISA Amendments Act with an iron fist and incredible subordination to the Obama Administration. The FISA Amendments Act of 2008 was set to expire, but President Obama has been pushing for its un-amended reauthorization.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago