Tonight at 7:00 PM Senator Scott Brown (R-MA) will face off against Democratic Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren at the University of Massachusetts Lowell’s Tsongas arena. Before we dive into the optics of the race -- and explore what to expect -- two polls dropped over the last twenty-four hours that are worth noting. Conducted by two seemingly reputable pollsters, the Boston Globe and WBUR/MassINC, the surveys show Elizabeth Warren edging the incumbent by four and five percentage points, respectively. The latter, however, marks the seventh of nine polls this month indicating the Harvard law professor is ahead. That...
In response to:
Wonderful. Share a website with you , http://www.clothes8.us Believe you will love it Accept credit card and free shipping.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 11 hours ago