A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
We do know why. To have a terrorist attack before the election went against the Obama and the DNC's claim that Osama dead/GM alive, we've got the terrorists on the run mantra. That wouldn't look too good, would it? So they covered it up just long enough to get through the election.
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 56 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago