An incredulous George Stephanopoulos of ABC subjected Rodman to a grilling more suitable for a corrupt, double-dealing politician: "When you said you love Kim (Jong Un) and think he's awesome, were you aware of his threats to destroy the United States and his regime's horrendous record on human rights? ... Do you think you have a responsibility to ask him about it so that you don't be perceived as sort of propping...
In response to:
Perhaps the left's paternalistic and degrading way in which they see blacks, accounts for this treatment . Dirty little secret, is Democrats don't really see black people as equal . From the days of slavery , through Margret Sanger and Woodrow Wilson to the present , they have either tried to lynch them, separate out of the mainstream or now , manipulate them as a voting block . This is why thier "Lord and Savior", BHO, had to be in the words of Joe Bidden "clean and articulate ". The vertically challenged Stephanopoulos, spoke to Rodman like he was a misbehaving child .
Former NBA star Dennis Rodman traveled to communist North Korea, a trip financed by a documentary filmmaker. Rodman appeared neither officially nor unofficially as part of the U.S. government.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago