An incredulous George Stephanopoulos of ABC subjected Rodman to a grilling more suitable for a corrupt, double-dealing politician: "When you said you love Kim (Jong Un) and think he's awesome, were you aware of his threats to destroy the United States and his regime's horrendous record on human rights? ... Do you think you have a responsibility to ask him about it so that you don't be perceived as sort of propping...
In response to:
Perhaps the left's paternalistic and degrading way in which they see blacks, accounts for this treatment . Dirty little secret, is Democrats don't really see black people as equal . From the days of slavery , through Margret Sanger and Woodrow Wilson to the present , they have either tried to lynch them, separate out of the mainstream or now , manipulate them as a voting block . This is why thier "Lord and Savior", BHO, had to be in the words of Joe Bidden "clean and articulate ". The vertically challenged Stephanopoulos, spoke to Rodman like he was a misbehaving child .
Former NBA star Dennis Rodman traveled to communist North Korea, a trip financed by a documentary filmmaker. Rodman appeared neither officially nor unofficially as part of the U.S. government.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 12 hours ago