In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
Having severed in the Air Force during Desert Storm and Operation Desert Shield, I can tell you what the capablity of a AC-130 can do. I worked on her and flew in her and worked her guns. That girl can take out with precision a single building with almost no damage to the house next door to it. Three of these Beautiful Aircrafts would have been more than able to give them enough time to escape or be rescued. This is purely the fault of the Obam Admin. There is no GWB to blame and all the facts are pointing the the fact that he (Obama) has the blood of these men on them.
NewsBusted! President Obama, ISIS, 9/11, August Jobs Report, NBC News, Syrian Rebels, South Dakota Snow
- Study: Nighty network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago