In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
Having severed in the Air Force during Desert Storm and Operation Desert Shield, I can tell you what the capablity of a AC-130 can do. I worked on her and flew in her and worked her guns. That girl can take out with precision a single building with almost no damage to the house next door to it. Three of these Beautiful Aircrafts would have been more than able to give them enough time to escape or be rescued. This is purely the fault of the Obam Admin. There is no GWB to blame and all the facts are pointing the the fact that he (Obama) has the blood of these men on them.
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 58 minutes ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 4 hours ago