In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
Having severed in the Air Force during Desert Storm and Operation Desert Shield, I can tell you what the capablity of a AC-130 can do. I worked on her and flew in her and worked her guns. That girl can take out with precision a single building with almost no damage to the house next door to it. Three of these Beautiful Aircrafts would have been more than able to give them enough time to escape or be rescued. This is purely the fault of the Obam Admin. There is no GWB to blame and all the facts are pointing the the fact that he (Obama) has the blood of these men on them.
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago