In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
Having severed in the Air Force during Desert Storm and Operation Desert Shield, I can tell you what the capablity of a AC-130 can do. I worked on her and flew in her and worked her guns. That girl can take out with precision a single building with almost no damage to the house next door to it. Three of these Beautiful Aircrafts would have been more than able to give them enough time to escape or be rescued. This is purely the fault of the Obam Admin. There is no GWB to blame and all the facts are pointing the the fact that he (Obama) has the blood of these men on them.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 4 hours ago