According to numbers produced by Colorado Secretary of State Scott Gessler, Mitt Romney has the early voting edge in the Centennial State. So far, more than 1.9 million votes have been cast; 653,450 votes from Democrats and 688,303 from Republicans. Unaffiliated voters have cast 547,437 votes. These early numbers match up with Romney's lead in Colorado heading into Election Day.
Great! Wonderful! SO what! We still need everyone to go and vote! I think it is a good sign but I would not take it for granted.
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 4 hours ago