As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
The sad thing is Hollywood does not need a show to make God in it's own image...for most people who call themselves Christian today that "image" is God. Christians have not only helped this transfer from true, real savior to false idol, but many have promoted it as the one true God! At a time, not too long ago, I believed in that God and would tell others about him, as if he existed. I was always surprised when no one could see him like I did. But once I was introduced to the real God, the one who comes alive in the scriptures everything changed.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago