As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
The sad thing is Hollywood does not need a show to make God in it's own image...for most people who call themselves Christian today that "image" is God. Christians have not only helped this transfer from true, real savior to false idol, but many have promoted it as the one true God! At a time, not too long ago, I believed in that God and would tell others about him, as if he existed. I was always surprised when no one could see him like I did. But once I was introduced to the real God, the one who comes alive in the scriptures everything changed.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago