Last year, a high school in Cranston, Rhode Island attracted national attention when it removed a “prayer banner” that had been displayed in the school for 20 years. (This was the text of the terribly dangerous, offensive prayer: “Our Heavenly Father. Grant us each day the desire to do our best. To grow mentally and...
In response to:
If you truly believe compassion on the part of a Christian means allowing people to do whatever they want to do then you've seriously misunderstood and/or distorted Jesus and his message.
Have you heard about the ACLU’s latest antics? Their most recent victory is so outrageous, so outlandish, and so ridiculous that words actually fail in trying to describe it. Not surprisingly, this legal theater of the absurd is being played out in Rhode Island.
- The dream is alive: Huckabee thinking of running in 2016 Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Chinese naval vessel tries to stop US Navy vessel in the South China Sea Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- Poll: Majority recognize common sense, realize Keystone XL is a fake controversy Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama administration considering support for Islamists in Syria? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boeing machinists reject “best and final” labor deal for 777X Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Totes Obvs. Michigan teachers union demands $10K severance pay for child molester teacher Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago