Last year, a high school in Cranston, Rhode Island attracted national attention when it removed a “prayer banner” that had been displayed in the school for 20 years. (This was the text of the terribly dangerous, offensive prayer: “Our Heavenly Father. Grant us each day the desire to do our best. To grow mentally and...
In response to:
If you truly believe compassion on the part of a Christian means allowing people to do whatever they want to do then you've seriously misunderstood and/or distorted Jesus and his message.
Have you heard about the ACLU’s latest antics? Their most recent victory is so outrageous, so outlandish, and so ridiculous that words actually fail in trying to describe it. Not surprisingly, this legal theater of the absurd is being played out in Rhode Island.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 5 hours ago