Last year, a high school in Cranston, Rhode Island attracted national attention when it removed a “prayer banner” that had been displayed in the school for 20 years. (This was the text of the terribly dangerous, offensive prayer: “Our Heavenly Father. Grant us each day the desire to do our best. To grow mentally and...
In response to:
A terrible amount of misinformation and lies. Its clear that most of the founders stood on the authority of God while writing the Constitution, seeing as how they clearly acknowledged God's providence in the rights that they would outline for the new country they were forming, read the Declaration of Independence. Your comment about "religious right groups" is a clear indication of your complete bias and inconsistent standards. Apparently, religious groups are the only ones who have corrupting social agendas? Nonsense, it is left wing secular groups that are purposefully attempting to brainwash children in schools, that are trying to take away freedoms to promote their agenda, and spreading their message of hate under the guise of love.
Have you heard about the ACLU’s latest antics? Their most recent victory is so outrageous, so outlandish, and so ridiculous that words actually fail in trying to describe it. Not surprisingly, this legal theater of the absurd is being played out in Rhode Island.
- Russian tennis official suspended for calling Williams sisters “brothers” Jazz Shaw 26 mins ago
- Is the Ebola outbreak receding? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hitching Post Wedding Chapel ordered to perform same sex marriages Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Your feel good video of the weekend, with Reince and DWS Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Noted internet gambling critic has interesting gaming history Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago