Last year, a high school in Cranston, Rhode Island attracted national attention when it removed a “prayer banner” that had been displayed in the school for 20 years. (This was the text of the terribly dangerous, offensive prayer: “Our Heavenly Father. Grant us each day the desire to do our best. To grow mentally and...
In response to:
A terrible amount of misinformation and lies. Its clear that most of the founders stood on the authority of God while writing the Constitution, seeing as how they clearly acknowledged God's providence in the rights that they would outline for the new country they were forming, read the Declaration of Independence. Your comment about "religious right groups" is a clear indication of your complete bias and inconsistent standards. Apparently, religious groups are the only ones who have corrupting social agendas? Nonsense, it is left wing secular groups that are purposefully attempting to brainwash children in schools, that are trying to take away freedoms to promote their agenda, and spreading their message of hate under the guise of love.
Have you heard about the ACLU’s latest antics? Their most recent victory is so outrageous, so outlandish, and so ridiculous that words actually fail in trying to describe it. Not surprisingly, this legal theater of the absurd is being played out in Rhode Island.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 6 hours ago