Last year, a high school in Cranston, Rhode Island attracted national attention when it removed a “prayer banner” that had been displayed in the school for 20 years. (This was the text of the terribly dangerous, offensive prayer: “Our Heavenly Father. Grant us each day the desire to do our best. To grow mentally and...
In response to:
A terrible amount of misinformation and lies. Its clear that most of the founders stood on the authority of God while writing the Constitution, seeing as how they clearly acknowledged God's providence in the rights that they would outline for the new country they were forming, read the Declaration of Independence. Your comment about "religious right groups" is a clear indication of your complete bias and inconsistent standards. Apparently, religious groups are the only ones who have corrupting social agendas? Nonsense, it is left wing secular groups that are purposefully attempting to brainwash children in schools, that are trying to take away freedoms to promote their agenda, and spreading their message of hate under the guise of love.
Have you heard about the ACLU’s latest antics? Their most recent victory is so outrageous, so outlandish, and so ridiculous that words actually fail in trying to describe it. Not surprisingly, this legal theater of the absurd is being played out in Rhode Island.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago