Isn't tipping to be done according to the service one gets? We were at a pizza place recently and had four adults and six children, ordered two large pizzas and two pitchers of soda -- not a difficult order. Our order was taken and the order was put on our table, which is the extent of the waitress's communication with us. I even had to go and ask for the bill. Because there were more than six people they added in the tip, which was 20 percent! Could I have refused to pay that much for a tip and just left...
know is right. I've paid bills on parties of 6 or more and the waitress worked hard and left the 20% off and I gave her 25% because she did such a good job and did not ignore my party. You are a fool if you think I'd ever pay that 20% - call the cops. I'll spend time in jail on the tax payer dime before I pay for crude service.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 7 hours ago