Isn't tipping to be done according to the service one gets? We were at a pizza place recently and had four adults and six children, ordered two large pizzas and two pitchers of soda -- not a difficult order. Our order was taken and the order was put on our table, which is the extent of the waitress's communication with us. I even had to go and ask for the bill. Because there were more than six people they added in the tip, which was 20 percent! Could I have refused to pay that much for a tip and just left...
know is right. I've paid bills on parties of 6 or more and the waitress worked hard and left the 20% off and I gave her 25% because she did such a good job and did not ignore my party. You are a fool if you think I'd ever pay that 20% - call the cops. I'll spend time in jail on the tax payer dime before I pay for crude service.
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 36 mins ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 3 hours ago