Journo-Tools for Obama

Gilda3 Wrote: Aug 25, 2012 3:26 AM
It's decisions like these that convince me that the Republican Party needs a SERIOUS overhaul, with an emphasis toward incorporating Tea Party constructs.

A Powerful Movie

Gilda3 Wrote: Aug 25, 2012 3:23 AM
I wish you had been invited to speak at the RNC Convention in Tampa...what a wonderful impact that would have on the entire nation. People of your intellectual status (in my opinion) should be more high profile to counteract the influences of the Sharptons, Jacksons, Waters, Lee, Rangel, Farrakhan, et. al. I've always believed that your voice and others of your thinking could have a powerful influence on the black voting block that so overwhelmingly casts democratic. As a group, we receive a great deal of BAD information and not enough GOOD info.

A Powerful Movie

Gilda3 Wrote: Aug 25, 2012 3:14 AM
Dr. Sowell, Had I been in the theater the day you went, I would have gladly given my seat to you, sir, in deference to your brilliant approach to world issues. I admire you tremendously and thank you for being so honest on so many fronts.

Educational Lunacy

Gilda3 Wrote: Aug 25, 2012 3:06 AM
I always displayed dominant body language and fearless eye contact with my students from day one...this always worked well to set the tone of the classroom for the rest of the school year. As the year progressed, of course I would make needed adjustments with my students, in accordance with their personalities. Unfortunately, there will always be one or two students who will make life hard for you...if you allow it. Those students MUST be removed from the classroom audience asap so that your authority is never questioned or undermined.

Educational Lunacy

Gilda3 Wrote: Aug 25, 2012 2:58 AM
Let me preface: I'm a retired, biology teacher (pigmented female). Too many excuses for too long have RUINED public education. Color has clouded the common sense of a corrupt, bloated educational system that no longer speaks to excellence...let's just stroke the poor little negro children so they can feel loved and special. What a DISGRACE! No matter what your color is, if you don't work to excel and behave, your a#! NEEDS to be tossed out the nearest exit. Enough already! Coddling black students has been a destructive response to a very serious problem and getting back to the basics of learning in the classroom is going to require a massive overhaul of the entire system. What a MESS!
ON November 6th, I plan to be up at the crack of dawn to cast my vote against the WORST president in the history of our beloved country! As a person of "color" I've seen the devastation the liberals have done, not only to minorities, but the nation! This cannot continue another four years...it just cannot!
That is a problem: Blacks overwhelmingly and I might add foolishly vote democratic...to their detriment. Perhaps, with so much attention being focused on the devastation in the black community, by way of homosexual, liberal policies, there might be a significant dropoff of support for Obama. Let's pray it happens.
I'm so sick of the democratic juggernaut that has done nothing but DESTROY the black community. Any black person who professes to support Obama and his policies, is lying to him/herself for the sake of simply keeping a "black " man in the White House. The devastation of liberal policies throughout the 20th century is well documented and only needs accessing by anyone concerned enough to inquire. I stand with the coalition of black pastors and I hope they persuade their congregations to back away from Obama and deliver their votes to Romney.

Big Lies in Politics

Gilda3 Wrote: Aug 03, 2012 4:30 AM
...ABSOLUTELY!

Big Lies in Politics

Gilda3 Wrote: Aug 03, 2012 4:30 AM
The man is a genius who was marginalized by the left. Thank God he's high profile when we really need him.

America Without the 1%

Gilda3 Wrote: Jul 29, 2012 2:16 AM
I have a small business in pet care. It's MY business and that slob in the White House and all his bureaucratic zombies didn't have a thing to do with it!