Answer: Nearly a dozen times, including the 2009 massacre of three Pittsburgh police officers (which lib journos falsely blamed on Fox News, Glenn Beck and the "heated, apocalyptic rhetoric of the anti-Obama forces"); the 2009 suicide insurance scam/murder hoax of Kentucky census worker Bill Sparkman (which New York magazine falsely blamed on Rush Limbaugh, "conservative media personalities, websites and even members of Congress"); the 2009 Holocaust museum shooting...
She did not say that his crimes were politically motivated. She pointed out that the MSM is very quick to blame politics if there is even the slightest connection to the right. (She didn't even mention the Aurora, CO, movie theater shooting which was initially blamed on a Tea Party member before they discovered that it was a different guy witht he same name.) The fact is if this guy praised Limbaugh, Medved, and O'Reilly instead of Matthews, Scarborough, Blitzer and Morgan, this would be a political story and the senate would be debating the fairness doctrine today. Malkin wrote to point out this double-standard, but apparently that's a bit too nuanced for someone with your limited reading comprehension.
Question: How many times over the past four years have exploitative liberal journalists and Democratic leaders rushed to pin random acts of violence on the tea party, Republicans, Fox News and conservative talk radio?
- Rick Perry hint-hints: America is a great place for second chances Erika Johnsen 21 minutes ago
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago