Answer: Nearly a dozen times, including the 2009 massacre of three Pittsburgh police officers (which lib journos falsely blamed on Fox News, Glenn Beck and the "heated, apocalyptic rhetoric of the anti-Obama forces"); the 2009 suicide insurance scam/murder hoax of Kentucky census worker Bill Sparkman (which New York magazine falsely blamed on Rush Limbaugh, "conservative media personalities, websites and even members of Congress"); the 2009 Holocaust museum shooting...
She did not say that his crimes were politically motivated. She pointed out that the MSM is very quick to blame politics if there is even the slightest connection to the right. (She didn't even mention the Aurora, CO, movie theater shooting which was initially blamed on a Tea Party member before they discovered that it was a different guy witht he same name.) The fact is if this guy praised Limbaugh, Medved, and O'Reilly instead of Matthews, Scarborough, Blitzer and Morgan, this would be a political story and the senate would be debating the fairness doctrine today. Malkin wrote to point out this double-standard, but apparently that's a bit too nuanced for someone with your limited reading comprehension.
Question: How many times over the past four years have exploitative liberal journalists and Democratic leaders rushed to pin random acts of violence on the tea party, Republicans, Fox News and conservative talk radio?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago