Answer: Nearly a dozen times, including the 2009 massacre of three Pittsburgh police officers (which lib journos falsely blamed on Fox News, Glenn Beck and the "heated, apocalyptic rhetoric of the anti-Obama forces"); the 2009 suicide insurance scam/murder hoax of Kentucky census worker Bill Sparkman (which New York magazine falsely blamed on Rush Limbaugh, "conservative media personalities, websites and even members of Congress"); the 2009 Holocaust museum shooting...
She did not say that his crimes were politically motivated. She pointed out that the MSM is very quick to blame politics if there is even the slightest connection to the right. (She didn't even mention the Aurora, CO, movie theater shooting which was initially blamed on a Tea Party member before they discovered that it was a different guy witht he same name.) The fact is if this guy praised Limbaugh, Medved, and O'Reilly instead of Matthews, Scarborough, Blitzer and Morgan, this would be a political story and the senate would be debating the fairness doctrine today. Malkin wrote to point out this double-standard, but apparently that's a bit too nuanced for someone with your limited reading comprehension.
Question: How many times over the past four years have exploitative liberal journalists and Democratic leaders rushed to pin random acts of violence on the tea party, Republicans, Fox News and conservative talk radio?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 15 hours ago