Justice for Taryn and Tanner

gil422 Wrote: May 28, 2014 4:33 PM
He was an unlawful combatant. Therefore, it was not "combat operations", it was murder.

Eat Without Fear

gil422 Wrote: May 28, 2014 4:17 PM
Of course the fact that other countries ban GMOs as well as artificial dyes and other things used in food in the US is no big deal, right? Correct. We have no obligation to follow their foolishness. The fact that girls are getting their periods and developing at a faster rather than ever must be a coincidence, too? Is this true? If so, what is causing it? Why is it bad? Cancer is sky rocketing. Numbers, please. (People living past 80 is skyrocketing, too.) Obesity as well. On the positive side, potato famines are down. It's hard to keep that obesity number up if you can't supersize the fries. Wake up. The food that you eat is incredibly important. Big Ag doesn't want you to know these things. "Big Ag" (whoever that is) doesn't want the government to force them to mentions your junk "science" on their labels? I'm shocked.
How many girls living in the crappy dorms will think "I hate my dorm. I hate my roommate. All I have to do to move into the nice, new dorms with my own room is..." Come on, do you really think that will happen? I was in the military for 24 years. I've seen plenty of "lets get married so we can move out of the dorms" and "Oops, I'm pregnant. I guess I can't go on that deployment." Will people make major life decisions if offered relatively minor incentives? Absolutely.

History's Greatest Event

gil422 Wrote: Apr 14, 2014 12:48 AM
"Christians are prone to look at the number of people executed in the last 2000 years for accepting Christ and think no one would die for a lie." The real argument is that the apostles were in position to know whether of not they were telling the truth, yet they went to their executions rather than recant (except for Jon, who was banished but no executed.) Rational people do not die for that which they know to be a lie, and there is nothing to indicate they were irrational. It is reasonable to conclude they were reliable witnesses.

Millionaires Need Your Help!

gil422 Wrote: Apr 03, 2014 12:31 PM
That's "ballots" in English.
"We don't call eggs baby chicks" I would call the contents of the egg a chick, assuming fertilization has taken place and a chick is growing. -------------- "not every fertilized egg is implanted", etc. People die every day at various stages of life. Does that mean it's OK to kill them, since they were going to die anyway?

Résumé

gil422 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 4:34 PM
Would you settle for a complete transcript of all of his work that was published while he was editor of hte Harvard Law Review? : You're welcome.

The Gifts of Jahi

gil422 Wrote: Jan 02, 2014 10:25 AM
She's not claiming to be God. She's just auditioning to become a member of one of the death panels.

Tea Party at the Crossroads: Part II

gil422 Wrote: Nov 13, 2013 11:28 AM
"instead of focusing on primaries to defeat Republicans we Conservatives should be focusing on defeating Democrats, so we can regain majority status " So we can then be sold out by traitor like McCain and Grahamnesty. Sorry, we played that game before. It didn't work. We need a majority that is actually a majority.
1. No, but there are plenty of things he has done out of pettiness that are. 2. Sorry, no recall for federal offices. 3. Amen 4. I'm going to grab my favorite coffee substitute, Diet Coke. (If only coffee didn't taste like coffee...)

A Battle Worth Fighting

gil422 Wrote: Oct 07, 2013 10:43 AM
"That is a worthy battle – a winnable battle. ObamaCare is not." So you won't take on ObamaCare in it's early stages when it's advocates see an impending train wreck, but you want to take on Medicare and Social Security? That's amazingly idiotic.