RMan: I saw your response to my post below. Well said, my friend. What boggles MY mind is that, here in Pittsburgh, the suburb that is one of the most affluent, Mt. Lebanon, was COVERED in Obama signs during the last election cycle. Which is strange to me for a couple of reasons. One being that I grew up in a similar neighborhood in Memphis (the suburb of Germantown), & in THAT area, you'd have to look pretty damned hard to find even ONE MaoBama sign. The second being that these are the people who DO work their ar$es off to provide a good living for their families. And yet they vote for the man who would demonize them. I can't WAIT til the Ole Lady & I move to Nashville in the spring. Where people know better...
On Christmas Eve, seven people were shot in the city of Chicago. The media made little mention of the shootings, since they're now routine in Chicago -- the city has seen some 500 shootings in 2012 alone. The vast majority of the shooters are black, and the vast majority of the victims are black. Many of the victims are under the age of 18: Anton Sanders, 15, shot on Jan. 20; Deshun Winfert, 15, shot on Feb. 5; Damion Rolle, 14, shot on Feb. 21; George Howard and Albert Guyton, both 15, shot on Feb. 27 and Feb. 28; the list...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 9 hours ago