So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
I'm NOT gonna get it, you stupid haint. Thanks to you & your welfare state inflating ilk, I'll never see a dime of the money I've paid into it. I don't even think about it, to be honest. Unlike you, who rely on that gub-ment check so that you can keep fresh Depends on your fetid, old tuchus. Cheer up, harpy! Tomorrow's the first of the month! I'm sure your check will be there!
- Will the press find Panetta and Clinton’s pangs of conscience as compelling as Colin Powell’s? Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- “F*** it, I quit”: Alaska reporter resigns on air after revealing she runs the cannabis club she just reported on Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What does the Hillary-Alinksy letter reveal? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Reason Magazine actually asked climate protesters what they want to do, and it’s hilarious Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Lerner speaks! (To Politico) Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Panetta: Obama’s bad decisions on Syria and Iraq led to rise of ISIS Noah Rothman 3 hours ago