So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
I'm NOT gonna get it, you stupid haint. Thanks to you & your welfare state inflating ilk, I'll never see a dime of the money I've paid into it. I don't even think about it, to be honest. Unlike you, who rely on that gub-ment check so that you can keep fresh Depends on your fetid, old tuchus. Cheer up, harpy! Tomorrow's the first of the month! I'm sure your check will be there!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 15 hours ago