So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
I'm NOT gonna get it, you stupid haint. Thanks to you & your welfare state inflating ilk, I'll never see a dime of the money I've paid into it. I don't even think about it, to be honest. Unlike you, who rely on that gub-ment check so that you can keep fresh Depends on your fetid, old tuchus. Cheer up, harpy! Tomorrow's the first of the month! I'm sure your check will be there!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 42 minutes ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 3 hours ago