So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
I'm NOT gonna get it, you stupid haint. Thanks to you & your welfare state inflating ilk, I'll never see a dime of the money I've paid into it. I don't even think about it, to be honest. Unlike you, who rely on that gub-ment check so that you can keep fresh Depends on your fetid, old tuchus. Cheer up, harpy! Tomorrow's the first of the month! I'm sure your check will be there!
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 17 mins ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 3 hours ago