So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
Lois the SuperShikse Babbles: "Corporate profits are @ an all time high - but remember, this is the worst environment for business in history." Yeah. Those EVIL rich people who make $225-$250,000 & own small businesses are doing SO much new hiring. Especially now that healthcare costs less. Oh, wait. Seriously, go kill yourself. You are truly too stupid to pollute the rest of society with your idiocy. After all, you'll be helping "the collective" by doing your part to decrease overpopulation & eventual healthcare costs when we all start paying the freight on THAT tab for your clapped out tuchus.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago