Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
Please turn the volume down on your Ronco Mr. Microphone. You are scaring the horses and the children, Admiral.
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 3 hours ago