Speaking at the 14th annual convention of the National Action Network, a civil rights group founded by Al Sharpton, President Obama's Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan spoke about the president's especially qualified ability to empathize with America's poor.
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 4 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 14 hours ago