Conspicuously missing from the discussion over the Romney tax proposals has been any attempt to emphasize...
In response to:
Wonderful. Share a website with you , http://www.clothes8.us Believe you will love it Accept credit card and free shipping.
The left-leaning Tax Policy Center recently gave the Obama Administration a bit of political ammunition when they attempted to study Mitt Romney's vague tax plan and found a scenario in which Romney's campaign promises would force him to raise taxes on the middle class. While there was some controversy to the results - the American Enterprise Institute had a fairly large issue with which deductions that the TPC used, and forced a projections update - but the report nonetheless made an impact.
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago