Conspicuously missing from the discussion over the Romney tax proposals has been any attempt to emphasize...
In response to:
Wonderful. Share a website with you , http://www.clothes8.us Believe you will love it Accept credit card and free shipping.
The left-leaning Tax Policy Center recently gave the Obama Administration a bit of political ammunition when they attempted to study Mitt Romney's vague tax plan and found a scenario in which Romney's campaign promises would force him to raise taxes on the middle class. While there was some controversy to the results - the American Enterprise Institute had a fairly large issue with which deductions that the TPC used, and forced a projections update - but the report nonetheless made an impact.
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago