After six years of litigation, I am pleased to report that I have finally won the right to present my case against UNC-Wilmington to a jury of my peers here in North Carolina. My case began in September of 2006 when I was denied promotion to full professor. At the time, I had multiple teaching awards and outstanding reviews from students for my teaching. I had published more peer-reviewed articles than the vast majority of my colleagues. In fact, my department had never denied promotion to full professor to anyone with as many peer reviewed publications as I had accumulated. My...
What part of PUBLIC educational institution confuses you?
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago