A well-placed Republican source tells Townhall that Oscar-winning director and actor Clint Eastwood will travel to Tampa, Florida to attend Mitt Romney's nominating convention this week. As the news media scrambles to identify the so-called "mystery speaker" scheduled to address GOP delegates on Thursday evening, some have speculated that the iconic Hollywood figure could fit the bill. Our source -- who spoke on the condition of anonymity -- could not confirm if Eastwood is, in fact, the intriguing "to-be-announced" speaker, but stated unequivocally that the Dirty Harry star will arrive in Florida late on Wednesday or early on...
No. Actually, "us guys" despise hypocritical Hollywood effete snobs who talk trash about America while simultaneously raking in mega-bucks and hanging around with socialists like Hugo Chavez. And snotty, ugly washed-up hag actresses like Susan Sarandon who don't even have room temperature IQ but go around shooting off their diseased mouths with their blathering, worthless opinions. At least Clint Eastwood knows a bit of what he's talking about - been there, done that. And never failed at anything. Unlike your butt-buddy Obama, who is a 100% failure in everything he does.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago