What Journolist members think they are doing is good for the country. Of course, I beg to differ. What is good for the country is an unbiased media who tells the truth. It disappeared the day Cronkite declared the war in vietnam was lost.
Dear Media Mavens: Watching you folks hyperventilate over a months-old, pirated video of a campaign fundraiser got me wondering: Who decides what news gets the gang-bang-everyone-come-join-the-dog-pile-of-ridicule treatment? Is there, like a conference call, or secret email list? Because, man, you’re missing some big opportunities.
Just yesterday, our big-stick president said—to a comedian, appropriately—“The message we have to send to the Muslim world is we expect you to work with us to keep our people safe.” Now, that is comedy gold!
Our commander in chief is telegraphing critical policy and diplomatic overtures on a late night talk...
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 28 mins ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago