The affair that was discovered "by chance" just days before General David Petraeus was to testify before Congress about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi keeps getting uglier by the day. First, his testimony about the attack has been placed "on hold" until further notice.
Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have questions for former CIA Director David H. Petraeus about the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, his recently disclosed extramarital affair and other issues — but their queries will have to wait for a later date.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 5 hours ago