In response to:
I am opposed to any involvement in the Syria civil war as I think it is a lose-lose for us no matter who wins the civil war. That is why we needed to stay completely out of it. This whole mess is Obama's fault for trying to talk tough with his red line comments. Then his utter incompetence has been on display ever since Aug. 21. It makes no sense to argue that Assad is like Hitler, that it is imperative that we act to save the innocent children, that he has the authority to act without congressional approval, that this will be smaller than our intervention in Libya which did not have congressional approval, but despite all that, he is asking for Congress's approval first just to be nice to Congress and now asking them to delay a vote while he explores diplomatic measures which he neglected to explore before asserting we had to strike. He sets up how crucial this is only to turn around and say that it can be put on hold. It is pathetic and he looks like a wimp.
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- It’s come to this: The War on Bacon is real Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- America in crisis: Should airline passengers be allowed to use “Knee Defender” to stop seats from reclining? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Mitt Romney: Sure, there’s a chance I’ll run again Allahpundit 12 hours ago