In response to:
From the data I have seen, Switzerland has fewer homicides with guns than the UK even though they have much more permissive laws on gun ownership. They also have a lower homicide rate. Does that mean we should become more like Switzerland and issue weapons?
“In the UK, there are 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people...the U.S. has a violent crime rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents."
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: 10 hours of catcalls in New York Allahpundit 12 hours ago