In response to:
From the data I have seen, Switzerland has fewer homicides with guns than the UK even though they have much more permissive laws on gun ownership. They also have a lower homicide rate. Does that mean we should become more like Switzerland and issue weapons?
“In the UK, there are 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people...the U.S. has a violent crime rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents."
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 10 minutes ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 3 hours ago