In response to:
The links you cite don't support the argument that Germany had NO gun control. Taking everything in the wikipedia article at face value, tt says that the the 1928 law relaxed restrictions, but it required various separate permits. Let's see. You have a corrupt dictatorship and are required to obtain various permits to possess a gun. I can only imagine who the government allows to possess firearms: those that openly support the government. It is also interesting that it was explicitly forbidden for Jews to possess firearms. I wouldn't call that NO gun control without even going to the actual details of the German laws.
“In the UK, there are 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people...the U.S. has a violent crime rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents."
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago