In response to:
The links you cite don't support the argument that Germany had NO gun control. Taking everything in the wikipedia article at face value, tt says that the the 1928 law relaxed restrictions, but it required various separate permits. Let's see. You have a corrupt dictatorship and are required to obtain various permits to possess a gun. I can only imagine who the government allows to possess firearms: those that openly support the government. It is also interesting that it was explicitly forbidden for Jews to possess firearms. I wouldn't call that NO gun control without even going to the actual details of the German laws.
“In the UK, there are 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people...the U.S. has a violent crime rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 9 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 10 hours ago