In response to:
The links you cite don't support the argument that Germany had NO gun control. Taking everything in the wikipedia article at face value, tt says that the the 1928 law relaxed restrictions, but it required various separate permits. Let's see. You have a corrupt dictatorship and are required to obtain various permits to possess a gun. I can only imagine who the government allows to possess firearms: those that openly support the government. It is also interesting that it was explicitly forbidden for Jews to possess firearms. I wouldn't call that NO gun control without even going to the actual details of the German laws.
“In the UK, there are 2,034 violent crimes per 100,000 people...the U.S. has a violent crime rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago