As Obama stood in the White House Rose Garden and outlined the plan, Neil Munro, a reporter with a conservative website, shouted, "Why do you favor foreigners over American workers?" Based on his colleagues' reaction, one would have thought he'd thrown a shoe at the President. Reporters and...
Stan432, You are absolutely right. I can clearly remember watching a press conference with President Reagan. Sam Donaldson kept interrupting him during his talk and became enraged when Reagan did not stop to answer his rude comments. He was literally spitting mad and was restrained by other reporters because he was advancing towards the president.
Last week, a "right-wing activist" (according to Michael Eric Dyson, guest-hosting for Ed Schultz on MSNBC) interrupted President Barack Obama as he explained his executive order that bars deportation for at least 800,000 illegal aliens who came to America -- "brought to this country by their parents" -- before the age of 16.
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 3 hours ago