You right. And I remember him the night of election when Ohio was lost and his fancy calculations and math felt a part. He was like a third grader who lost his lunch box. Who the hell pronounced him a genius?
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 52 mins ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Congressman: The CIA thinks Obama’s strategy of arming Syrian moderates is “doomed to failure” Allahpundit 4 hours ago