You right. And I remember him the night of election when Ohio was lost and his fancy calculations and math felt a part. He was like a third grader who lost his lunch box. Who the hell pronounced him a genius?
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 8 hours ago