You right. And I remember him the night of election when Ohio was lost and his fancy calculations and math felt a part. He was like a third grader who lost his lunch box. Who the hell pronounced him a genius?
During the 2012 election cycle, Tea Partiers were told by their supposed betters that their ignorance of everyday politics meant that they should take a back seat to the Republican Party establishment. Brandishing the so-called Buckley Rule with quasi-religious fervor -- the notion that Republicans should run the most conservative candidate who can win -- the establishment GOP proclaimed that the only presidential candidate who could win was Republican Gov. Mitt Romney of Massachusetts. They suggested that four-term former Wisconsin Governor Tommy Thompson was a shoe-in for the Senate. They explained that the Tea Party was responsible for failed Senate candidates...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago