On Thursday, Israel's ambassador to the UN, Ron Prosor spoke to the General Assembly just moments before the UN voted to recognize Palestine as a state. There is one thing Israel doesn't lack and that is articulate and bold speakers as you will see in this clip. Prosor also said that there is only one route to everlasting Palestinian statehood, and that's through peaceful negotiations with Israel. Another excellent point made by Prosor: The UN is "not advancing peace, they're undermining peace." Prosor begins his strong speech by mentioning Israel's "eternal capital, Jerusalem." He also says that no decision...
In response to:
Of course. As the rest of 179 antisemitic countries.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 10 hours ago