Voted for NDAA, voted for CAFTA, voted for TARP, voted for every unconstitutional bill GW signed. Represents a congressional district with the highest unemployment in the nation, hasn't done a thing but write a term paper using all the "right" political buzz-words, but he schmoozes well.
Not surprisingly, news outlets are making much of Paul Ryan having misremembered his marathon time in an interview with Hugh Hewitt.
Remarkably, the MSM is showing more interest in Congressman Ryan's running than they did in all the racial epiphanies (and other autobiographical information) enumerated in the President's memoirs and accepted uncritically in 2008 -- which turned out to be false. Remarkably, it took the press four years even to inquire.
Luckily for all of us, they're right on top of Paul Ryan's marathon time. What a service to the...
- American super-patriot to Putin: Russia doesn’t conduct mass surveillance like the U.S. does, right? Allahpundit 12 minutes ago
- Video: Old recording reveals GOP governor questioned policy, used salty language Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox poll: 61% thinks Obama lies on important matters Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Alabama widows kicked off of insurance because of ObamaCare Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Putin: Yeah, we had soldiers in Crimea before the plebiscite Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago