We know Cheney was in his bunker staging a "simulation" of an attack that actually occurred. We know that a trillion dollars went missing from the Pentagon that year, We know Dove Zakheim owned a company that sold fly-by-wire equipment that fitted to the bottom of airplanes, made them missiles. We know that a Bush brother company held the security contract for not just the WTC complex but the airports where the airplanes took off from, we know that bomb-sniffing dogs were removed a week before 9/11, we know that bldg. 7 fell in it's own footprint approximately 5 in the afternoon on 9/11, and we have Larry Silverstein video admit that bldg was "pulled" or "We decided to pull it." ("Pull it" is industry- speak for a controlled demolition.)
Not surprisingly, news outlets are making much of Paul Ryan having misremembered his marathon time in an interview with Hugh Hewitt.
Remarkably, the MSM is showing more interest in Congressman Ryan's running than they did in all the racial epiphanies (and other autobiographical information) enumerated in the President's memoirs and accepted uncritically in 2008 -- which turned out to be false. Remarkably, it took the press four years even to inquire.
Luckily for all of us, they're right on top of Paul Ryan's marathon time. What a service to the...
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 31 minutes ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 3 hours ago