We know Cheney was in his bunker staging a "simulation" of an attack that actually occurred. We know that a trillion dollars went missing from the Pentagon that year, We know Dove Zakheim owned a company that sold fly-by-wire equipment that fitted to the bottom of airplanes, made them missiles. We know that a Bush brother company held the security contract for not just the WTC complex but the airports where the airplanes took off from, we know that bomb-sniffing dogs were removed a week before 9/11, we know that bldg. 7 fell in it's own footprint approximately 5 in the afternoon on 9/11, and we have Larry Silverstein video admit that bldg was "pulled" or "We decided to pull it." ("Pull it" is industry- speak for a controlled demolition.)
Not surprisingly, news outlets are making much of Paul Ryan having misremembered his marathon time in an interview with Hugh Hewitt.
Remarkably, the MSM is showing more interest in Congressman Ryan's running than they did in all the racial epiphanies (and other autobiographical information) enumerated in the President's memoirs and accepted uncritically in 2008 -- which turned out to be false. Remarkably, it took the press four years even to inquire.
Luckily for all of us, they're right on top of Paul Ryan's marathon time. What a service to the...
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago