Dr. Sowell is well on point with his comparative analysis between the over the top disproportionate media coverage and fixation over a traffic jam, in comparison to the media’s refusal to hold the Obama administration accountable in any meaningful way over Fast and Furious, the administrations complete mishandling of the Benghazi debacle, the IRS political focus on conservative groups while giving a pass to democratically aligned political groups and the pervasive incompetence demonstrated on the part of the entire Obama administration as it endeavors to ramrod the Unaffordable Health Care Act down the throats of the America people, is particularily astute.
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 3 hours ago