Dr. Sowell is well on point with his comparative analysis between the over the top disproportionate media coverage and fixation over a traffic jam, in comparison to the media’s refusal to hold the Obama administration accountable in any meaningful way over Fast and Furious, the administrations complete mishandling of the Benghazi debacle, the IRS political focus on conservative groups while giving a pass to democratically aligned political groups and the pervasive incompetence demonstrated on the part of the entire Obama administration as it endeavors to ramrod the Unaffordable Health Care Act down the throats of the America people, is particularily astute.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 41-50 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Politico: Why won’t Republicans talk about race as much as Democrats? Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- CFR chief: Next, let’s do regime change in North Korea Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Max Blumenthal: ‘America Sniper’ Chris Kyle was just a popular mass murderer Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Federal judge upholds Obama’s executive amnesty over challenge from Joe Arpaio Allahpundit 10 hours ago