Another Strike in Chicago

Gerald246 Wrote: Sep 23, 2012 5:43 AM
Well it want get repealed romney is the father of healthcare so he will just change it to where his pac will make more money like they are now from it. obambo want change it for sure. And justice roberts sold his vote and screwed the country and cant be trusted any more. So we are stuck with the high healthcost and fewer doctors
I think it was a couple yrs ago thats what i was looking for I said Battiers would be a great thing to get into if i knew which company would be the one to pull it off. With the comeing of the battier car it is going to need a lot lighter battier than whats in them now And golf carts could use smaller one But i never went thought with the thinking

When Mittens turn to Boxing Gloves

Gerald246 Wrote: Sep 20, 2012 5:03 AM
I am also aware that romney is just as big a liar as obambo. Just as he said he would repael the healthcare and a week later ooo not all of it just the parts thats not makeing my pac enough money. romney is far from being a conservative. I dont think the gop wants to win are they wouldnt keep putting losers up. We need a conservative 3rd party that will stand up for God and country not a mod like romney

Inside Team Romney's Plans To Win

Gerald246 Wrote: Sep 19, 2012 7:49 AM
If he and his team would try to be honest that would help. Like he said we would repeal the health care. ppl in his pac thatare makeing lot money from it has said no we just going to change it. Now romney has said oo no we are not going to repeal all of it just part. romney is just as big a liar as obambo thats why we need a conservative 3rd party. The gop just want to be mod are the same as the dems

Of Mitts and Muslims

Gerald246 Wrote: Sep 17, 2012 9:07 AM
I dont trust romney, the father of healthcare any more than i do obambo its 3rd party time AGAIN i dont see why the gop dont want to win

Bond Vigilantes Are Punks

Gerald246 Wrote: Sep 16, 2012 6:33 AM
i heard yesterday that a company was putting its ppl to get bonds. I dont know much about bonds but i didnt think it sounded like my first chose
I think when clinton said fennie , freddie would be backed by the goverment and the banks where forced to loan money to everybody almost with thought of there credit rateing was the cause of the whole calapes. b frank was in on that. Some saw it comeing but the othere like frank wouldnt listen so this is what we have. And since the gop chose a mod like romney we are going to have obambo for 4 more to make it worse

Operation QE-Screwed

Gerald246 Wrote: Sep 15, 2012 3:59 AM
want that bring the value of the dollor down and the price of gold up are is that like us printing conterfit money I dont think it will work Think i better think about moveing to the Phillippines hehe

The First Bond Wars of the 21st Century

Gerald246 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 5:50 AM
Is that the way it works i though the more money printed the MORE things cost. Here at least i dont know about around the world. I am thinking the dollor will be like the peso
sounds like our dollor will turn into the paso after they finnishs. so how much is this going tolower the dollor and raise prices. Will gold really be worth buying now