Most of the comments to this Greenspan nterview seem to be by people who cannot understand complex financial English. Greenspan was clear that in his opinion the data shows that the nation as a whole is avoiding investments in long term assets of any nature both by business and private investors. He also added that the data shows that Fed policies have NOT resulted in increase in loans for long term investments by the banks. He also implied that the Obama Administrative policy was not helping either, although he avoided using word Obama.
- Lawrence Kudlow is the host of CNBC’s primetime “The Kudlow Report” (7pm to 8pm ET). He is also the host of The Larry Kudlow Show, which broadcasts on Saturdays from 10am to 1pm ET on WABC Radio and is syndicated nationally by Cumulus Media. He is also a nationally syndicated columnist and a former Reagan economic advisor. CNBC's The Kudlow Report also airs on Sirius (ch.129) and XM (ch.127) weeknights at 7pm ET.
One on One with Alan Greenspan
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 8 minutes ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago