Most of the comments to this Greenspan nterview seem to be by people who cannot understand complex financial English. Greenspan was clear that in his opinion the data shows that the nation as a whole is avoiding investments in long term assets of any nature both by business and private investors. He also added that the data shows that Fed policies have NOT resulted in increase in loans for long term investments by the banks. He also implied that the Obama Administrative policy was not helping either, although he avoided using word Obama.
- Lawrence Kudlow is the host of CNBC’s primetime “The Kudlow Report” (7pm to 8pm ET). He is also the host of The Larry Kudlow Show, which broadcasts on Saturdays from 10am to 1pm ET on WABC Radio and is syndicated nationally by Cumulus Media. He is also a nationally syndicated columnist and a former Reagan economic advisor. CNBC's The Kudlow Report also airs on Sirius (ch.129) and XM (ch.127) weeknights at 7pm ET.
One on One with Alan Greenspan
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 15 hours ago