Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Although I believe your organization is no longer necessary and is on the balance harmful to race relations in America, I am nonetheless honored to speak to you tonight. I am honored to speak to you because I recall the days when the NAACP was committed to racial equality. I recall many fine victories during the struggle for civil rights, which was coming to a head when I was a young boy living in Mississippi. Those victories could not have been secured without a firm commitment to First Amendment principles, including the right to petition the...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 5 hours ago