With the final presidential debate just hours away, Barack Obama's re-election narrative of "a wonderful world" is increasingly more difficult to defend. On the Jon Stewart Show recently, the President again tried to minimize the threat of radical Islam claiming that just a few "remnants" of al-Qaeda remain. But, the evidence continues to mount that despite the death of Osama bin Laden, Barack Obama's "lead-from-behind" foreign policy has resulted in a more aggressive, expanded, and emboldened al-Qaeda network.
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 15 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 55 minutes ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago