Well, that's one way to get people involved in the political process, Chris Matthews. The entire clip below shows a barrage of ridiculous statements coming from the MSNBC host, but calling those who aren't voting "idiots" definitely won the segment. MSNBC's Alex Wagner agreed with Matthews by saying, "This is true." The good stuff starts at 2:43.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 35 mins ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago