No .. I’m not talking about the fiscal cliff, nor am I talking about the almost $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities we face as a nation. Iran and a nuke? Yeah .. that’s serious all right, but I’m told that we are messin’ with Iran right now in ways that you couldn’t even imagine – ways that could derail their nuclear plans for some time to come. Is the real problem our sagging economy? An oncoming second recession? The growth of government dependency? Sure … all of those are problems and all are difficult to deal with … but they pale...
Re: "When you question his sanity, intelligence, morals or heritage, etc., you just turn independents off." Who cares? If they are so shallow as to make their decisions about the suitability of a person to be president on such a flimsy basis, they probably weren't going to see reason anyway. "Birther nonsense"? Au contraire - defense of the constitution is always the best course of action; your politically expedient approach is the reason the usurper got into the White House in the first place. Thanks a bunch! The only proper course of action is this - do the right thing, everytime, without exceptions, no matter what the odds. Anything else is surrendering to the enemy. And yes, I chose that word intentionally.
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 39 mins ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 12 hours ago