No .. I’m not talking about the fiscal cliff, nor am I talking about the almost $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities we face as a nation. Iran and a nuke? Yeah .. that’s serious all right, but I’m told that we are messin’ with Iran right now in ways that you couldn’t even imagine – ways that could derail their nuclear plans for some time to come. Is the real problem our sagging economy? An oncoming second recession? The growth of government dependency? Sure … all of those are problems and all are difficult to deal with … but they pale...
Neal, your column is accurate and on the money - but unfortunately, too late to help keep Obama out of the White House. Where were you four years ago or for that matter, two or three years ago - when a few brave patriots were working tirelessly to prove that Obama was/is a fake and a fraud unconstitutionally qualified to hold office, and dangerously unstable emotionally and mentally? Keeping him out in the first place would have been the "easy way," dislodging him is not going to be easy - if it can be done at all.
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 16 hours ago