A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
Flagged. Paulbototronic thread disruptor. Moderator, please remove. Thank you.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago