As the 2012 election clock winds down toward zeroes across, poll-watching becomes an excruciating (and sometimes contradictory) daily (if not hourly) spectator sport. Three national polls out today show a close race, though the tea leaves may hold some positive signs for Mitt Romney. Let's run through the results: Rasmussen's daily tracker has tightened to 49/47 for Romney. Obama has been bouncing between 46 and 47 for days on end, while his challenger has crept just above 50 percent on several occasions. Today Romney dips into the high 40s, while Obama remains static. As for the organization's "swing state" tracker,...
Roseanne Barr is on the ballot in Florida, as well. About as popular as the Libertarian candidate.
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago