In response to:
Well, I don't get it. Were I in Washington, I would reserve the right, and would welcome the opportunity to say... "Good to see you, Mr. President (or Senator, or whatever), I must tell that while I appreciate your efforts, I strongly disagree with your policy of (fill in the blanks) and this is why...(fill in the blanks). I think we need more plain speaking, not less.
If PBS says it’s true -- it must be, right?
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago