No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Another classic from Allison on the plight of the Hurricane Sandy victims... "Who cares? we are winning NY and NJ anyway. I dont care if they are all starving to death and eating rats." _________________________________________ Feel the compassion of the Progs.
- Cover Oregon’s chief tech official resigns; site has signed up exactly zero people Erika Johnsen 34 minutes ago
- Video: Obama is the Loser of the Year, says … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Man to survey smoking ruins of his credibility in year-end press conference Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson & the Week in Review Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Yet another reason to get rid of the Renewable Fuel Standard: So much fraud. Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- WaPo: WH justification of NSA surveillance programs “unraveling” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago