The president's astonishing and revealing comments in Virginia last weekend have trickled up from the conservative blogosphere to center stage in the 2012 presidential campaign. A reinvigorated Mitt Romney has seized on the remarks, parlaying the president's candid expression of his government-centric worldview into a focused and effective line of attack. The Obama campaign, meanwhile, is mired in negative attacks and petty controversies. The bottom hasn't fallen out of their polling yet, but things aren't looking robust either. Desperate to beat back Romney's surge in confidence and clarity, the Left has taken to claiming that conservatives are taking Obama's...
RWM-UDave-TDave-CGhost-GBait-Buck-Doug-USMC-MickeyRVN-AmyD-Tuttle-Pistol-KPistol-JWeber-EA THIS is what the Kenyan Cretin calls an "Energy Policy": Energy Dept. 'Unable to Locate' $500,000 in Equipment Bought With Stimulus Money: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/unable-to-locate-500k-worth-of-equipment-bought-with-stimulus-money-goes-missing/
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 19 minutes ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago