There's been a lot of braying on the Left about Mitt Romney's tax returns lately. Most of it is transparently political. Some of it is mystifyingly hypocritical. But is it necessarily wrong? Romney has done everything the law requires of him, and then some. He's made public one full year of returns (2010) and released a comprehensive estimate of another (2011). As many Democrats would hasten to point out, however, Mitt is disregarding the example set by his father, George Romney, during his truncated 1968 presidential run. The elder Romney handed over twelve full years...
In response to:
ANOTHER question that Gutless Liberal Trash are too COWARDLY to answer! How about Mitt releases 1 year of tax returns for every year of transcripts the Sail Eared Anklegrabber releases?
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 4 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago