The Rev. Al Sharpton is calling for a “Justice for Trayvon National Day of Action” on Saturday and say demonstrations are planned in more than 100 cities nationwide.
Saying there would not have been a trial in Florida without pressure from...
In response to:
CompCon Kim Guilfoyle has 1 child and NEARLY died during pregnancy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberly_Guilfoyle
It's becoming clearer every year that the only thing keeping Al Sharpton relevant is Al Sharpton making up bogus claims of racism. Despite George Zimmerman being acquitted on murder and manslaughter charges by a jury of his peers and despite zero evidence in his trial showing racial bias, Sharpton is planning protests in 100 cities this weekend.
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago