The Rev. Al Sharpton is calling for a “Justice for Trayvon National Day of Action” on Saturday and say demonstrations are planned in more than 100 cities nationwide.
Saying there would not have been a trial in Florida without pressure from...
In response to:
"CompCon Wrote: 2 minutes ago (3:45 PM) Could you maybe get Megyn Kelly to contact me?" She is a hottie, but she is averaging a baby a year since she got married. If you want to see a hottie, check out Lori rothman on FBN. Think Elvira with style.
It's becoming clearer every year that the only thing keeping Al Sharpton relevant is Al Sharpton making up bogus claims of racism. Despite George Zimmerman being acquitted on murder and manslaughter charges by a jury of his peers and despite zero evidence in his trial showing racial bias, Sharpton is planning protests in 100 cities this weekend.
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 32 minutes ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago