Last week conservative activist and comedian Steven Crowder was punched repeatedly in the face by a Michigan union member and threatened with murder in Lansing during violent protests against right-to-work legislation, which was signed into law by Governor Rich Snyder. Since the incident happened, leftist media outlets have accused Crowder of selectively editing video to make the fight look like the fault of a violent union mob rather than himself, who they say started it. They also said Crowder deserved the attacks while failing to condemn the union destruction of an Americans for Prosperity tent, which was torn...
RWM-UDave-TDave-CGhost-GBait-Buck-Doug-USMC-MickeyRVN-AmyD-Tuttle-Pistol-KPistol-JWeber-EA Sheila Jackson Lee uses Newtown to JUSTIFY Food Stamps: http://nation.foxnews.com/rep-sheila-jackson-lee/2012/12/20/rep-uses-newtown-babies-attack-food-stamp-cuts She certainly is NIGGARDLY with her intelligence.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago