As the presidential campaign heads into its final weeks, the survey of voters in 12 crucial swing states finds female voters much more engaged in the election and increasingly concerned about the deficit and debt issues that favor Romney. The Republican nominee now ties the president among women who are likely voters, 48%-48%, while he leads by 12 points among men …“In every poll, we’ve seen...
"Power Forward #54 Wrote: 8 minutes ago (12:47 PM) Maybe even rioting. : (" OH, NO!!! You mean the ghetto parasites MIGHT get out of bed before 10:00 AM and start a riot in Da Hood? Why they could do DOZENS of dollars of damage!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago