Pennsylvania has not voted for a Republican presidential nominee in 24 years, when George H.W. Bush carried the state narrowly in 1988. In subsequent cycles, the Keystone State frequently felt like 'the one that got away' for Republicans; polling would look close and tightening in October, only to go blue in November, thanks to Democrats' formidable firewall in Greater Philadelphia. This year, it appeared that Pennsylvania wouldn't even be in the conversation for the GOP ticket. Barack Obama won the state by double-digits in 2008, and numerous public opinion polls showed the president maintaining -- or even expanding -- his...
Hey Liberal TRASH!!! Once AGAIN, Liberals show what COWARDS they are by picking fights with CHILDREN! A Wisconsin bus driver has been fired after telling a 12-year-old boy that he should have been aborted because his parents had a Mitt Romney campaign sign in their yard: http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/bus-driver-fired-after-bullying-child-over-romney-sign.html
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago