Pennsylvania has not voted for a Republican presidential nominee in 24 years, when George H.W. Bush carried the state narrowly in 1988. In subsequent cycles, the Keystone State frequently felt like 'the one that got away' for Republicans; polling would look close and tightening in October, only to go blue in November, thanks to Democrats' formidable firewall in Greater Philadelphia. This year, it appeared that Pennsylvania wouldn't even be in the conversation for the GOP ticket. Barack Obama won the state by double-digits in 2008, and numerous public opinion polls showed the president maintaining -- or even expanding -- his...
Hey Liberal TRASH!!! Once AGAIN, Liberals show what COWARDS they are by picking fights with CHILDREN! A Wisconsin bus driver has been fired after telling a 12-year-old boy that he should have been aborted because his parents had a Mitt Romney campaign sign in their yard: http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/bus-driver-fired-after-bullying-child-over-romney-sign.html
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago